Join the Chamber
The Erwin Chamber of Commerce is financed primarily by the investment of its members.
Any individual or business having an interest in investing in the community of the Chamber is eligible to apply for membership.
There are many benefits to becoming a member, but one of the best reason’s is to support your community.
Your membership dues help us host numerous events throughout the year, which include Denim Days, Summer Concert Series, and the Christmas Parade.
- Free Listings – on ErwinChamber.org and in the annual Membership Directory listed on our website. Link online listing to your website and social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Increase SEO – Include the EACC Membership Badge on your website, linked to ErwinChamber.org.
- Referrals – the Chamber staff refers Chamber Members and uses Members First for needed services and products.
- Framed Membership Plaque and Door Decal – proudly display for your customers to see that you are an active community supporter.
- Free Subscriptions to our Monthly Newsletter.
- New Member Promotions – New Members are specifically promoted and welcomed in our Monthly Newsletter, on the Chamber Website and Erwin Chamber Facebook page
- Ribbon Cuttings & Anniversary Celebrations – Members can request a Ribbon Cutting for Grand Openings, Grand Re-Openings and Anniversary Celebrations.
- Marketing Opportunities- Low-Cost to No-Cost marketing opportunities for you, and your business.
- Networking Opportunities – the most valuable benefit of being a part of the Erwin Area Chamber of Commerce. Watch your Newsletter and Email Updates for various meetings and events to attend – many are free and some have nominal fees.
Membership investments in the chamber are fully tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.